Make the motor perform coast to stop
● Set the time from the time the start signal is turned OFF to when the output is shutoff in Pr. 250.
When set to "1000 to 1100", output is shutoff after (Pr. 250 – 1000) s.
● The output is shutoff after the set time of Pr. 250 has elapsed after the start signal is turned OFF.
The motor will coast to stop.
● The RUN signal will be turned OFF at the time of output stop.
Stop selection is disabled when following functions are operating.
● Power failure stop function (Pr. 261)
● PU stop (Pr. 75)
● Deceleration stop due to communication error (Pr. 502)
● Offline auto tuning (with motor rotation)
When Pr. 250 ≠ "9999 or 8888", acceleration/deceleration is performed in accordance to the fre-
quency command until the output is shutoff by turning OFF the start signal.
When the restart signal is turned ON during the motor coasting, the operation is resumed from
Pr. 13 "Starting frequency".
Parameters referred to
Stop operation when parameter 250 ≠ 8888 or 9999
Reset selection/disconnected PU detection/PU stop selection
Power failure stop selection
Stop mode selection at communication error
Output is shut off when set time elapses after
start signal turns OFF
Motor coasts to stop
(G) Control parameters
page 5-115, page 5-117
5 - 551