Setting multiple acceleration/deceleration times
(RT signal, Pr. 44, Pr. 45, Pr. 147)
● Pr. 44 and Pr. 45 are valid when the RT signal is ON or when the output frequency is equal to or
higher than the frequency set in Pr. 147 "Acceleration/deceleration time switching frequency".
● Even at the frequency lower than the Pr. 147 setting, turning ON the RT signal will switch the
acceleration/deceleration time to the second acceleration/deceleration time. The priority of the
signals and settings is RT signal > Pr. 147 setting.
● When "9999" is set in Pr. 45, the deceleration time becomes equal to the acceleration time (Pr. 44).
● If the Pr. 147 setting is equal to or less than the Pr. 10 "DC injection brake operation frequency" or
the Pr. 13 "Starting frequency" setting, the acceleration/deceleration time switches to the Pr. 44
(Pr. 45) when the output frequency reaches or exceeds the Pr. 10 or Pr. 13 setting.
9999 (initial value)
Set frequency < Pr. 147
● Switching frequency for each control method
Advanced magnetic flux vector control
PM motor control
(F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern
Pr. 147 setting
Output frequency < Pr. 147: Pr. 7, Pr. 8
0.01 Hz ≤ Pr. 147
≤ set frequency
Pr. 147 ≤ output frequency: Pr. 44, Pr. 45
Setting of Pr. 147
Output frequency [Hz]
Changing the acceleration/deceleration time by switching the RT signal
Control method and switching frequency
Pr. 7, Pr. 8
Pr. 44, Pr. 45
Pr. 7, Pr. 8
Output frequency before the slip compensation.
Estimated speed converted as frequency
Acceleration/deceleration time is not
Second acceleration/deceleration time is
applied from the start.
Acceleration/deceleration time is
Not changed as the frequency has not
reached the switchover frequency.
5 - 105