● When using the RY, RUN, and RUN3 signals, refer to the following and assign the functions by Pr.
190 to Pr. 196 (output terminal function selection).
Tab. 5-103: Assignment of the signals
The RUN signal (positive logic) is assigned to the terminal RUN in the initial status.
Fault output signals (ALM, ALM2)
● The Fault (ALM, ALM2) signals are output when the inverter protective function is activated.
● The ALM2 signal stays ON during the reset period after the fault occurs.
● To use the ALM2 signal, set "94 (positive logic) or 194 (negative logic)" in any of Pr. 190 to Pr. 196
(output terminal function selection) to assign the function to the output terminal.
● The ALM signal is assigned to the A1B1C1 contacts in the initial status.
For the inverter fault details, refer to page 6-9.
Inverter alarm occurrence (trip)
(M) Monitor display and monitor output signal
Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 settings
5 - 239