(A) Application parameters
Check valve deceleration function (Pr. 111 and Pr. 1369)
● When the pump is stopped, slow deceleration can be applied to the predetermined section to
prevent the water hammer sound caused by closing the valve.
● The Pr. 111 "Check valve deceleration time" setting is applied to the section between Pr. 2
"Minimum frequency" and Pr. 1369 "Check valve closing completion frequency".
The check valve deceleration function is enabled when the PID setting is applied to the frequency.
When the Pr. 1369 setting is higher than the Pr. 2 setting, the normal deceleration time (Pr. 8 or
Pr. 45) setting is applied.
PID upper/lower limit pre-warning (Pr. 1370 to Pr. 1373)
● The set point can be changed to prevent increase of the measured value before PID upper limit
(FUP) or PID lower limit (FDN) is detected.
● When the measured value reaches and remains at the pre-warning level set in Pr. 1371 "PID upper/
lower limit pre-warning level range" for the time set in Pr. 1370 "Detection time for PID limiting
operation", the PID upper/lower limit pre-warning signal (Y219) or the second PID upper/lower
limit pre-warning signal (Y220) is output. Also, the set point is changed by the amount set in
Pr. 1372 "PID measured value control set point change amount".
● Set the rate (%/s) for changing the set point by the Pr. 1372 setting value in Pr. 1373 "PID measured
value control set point change rate". When the measured value falls within the normal range, the
set point returns to its original value.
● For the Y219 and Y220 signals, assign the functions to output terminals using the Pr. 190 to Pr. 196
(output terminal function selection).
Tab. 5-196: Signal assignment of Y219 and Y220
5 - 410
Check valve deceleration function
Normal deceleration time setting
Check valve deceleration time setting
Pr.190 to Pr.196 setting