(A) Application parameters
Stirring function during the PID sleep (Pr. 1364 and Pr. 1365)
● This function starts the pump periodically to prevent clogging of the pump while the PID output
suspension function (sleep function) is activated.
● When the sleep function is activated and the elapsed time exceeds the Pr. 1365 "Stirring interval
time", the pump is operated at the stirring frequency (Pr. 232 or Pr. 233). The pump decelerates to
stop when the elapsed time exceeds the Pr. 1364 "Stirring time during sleep". The interval time
count for the second time onward starts after the previous deceleration stop is completed.
● The rotation direction depends on the Pr. 232 and Pr. 233 settings.
Pr. 232 setting
0 to 590 Hz
Tab. 5-195: Settings of parameters 232 and 233
● The stirring signal (STIR) turns ON during the stirring operation. For the STIR signal, set "218
(positive logic)" or "318 (negative logic)" in any of Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 (output terminal function
selection) to assign the function.
● When Pr. 579 "Motor connection function selection" = "1 or 3" (multi-pump function), the starting
order of the motors is changed when the sleep function is activated. The stirring operation during
the sleep is applied to the motor to be started first next time. For example, when the previous
starting order was M1 → M2 → M3 → M4, and the next starting order of motors is M2 → M3 → M4
→ M1, stirring operation during the sleep will be applied to the M2 motor.
● When the auxiliary motor starting condition is satisfied by the stirring operation during the sleep
while the multi-pump function is used, the stirring operation continues. The auxiliary motor does
When the control switches between the first PID control and second PID control during the sleep
function, the interval time and the stirring time timer are carried over.
When the sleep function cancellation condition is satisfied, the sleep function is cancelled, and the
stirring function during the sleep is also cancelled.
Changing the terminal assignment using Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 (output terminal function selection)
may affect the other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
5 - 406
Stirring function during PID sleep
Pr. 233 setting
0 to 590 Hz
The stirring function during the PID sleep is
Pr. 232 frequency is used for stirring.
Opposite to the
Pr. 233 frequency is used for stirring.