Command source switchover via external terminals (X67)
● In the Network operation mode, the start command source and speed command source can be
switched over by the command source switchover signal (X67). This can be used to control signal
inputs from both the external terminals and via communication.
● For the X67 signal, set "67" to any of Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 (input terminal function selection) to assign
the function to a control terminal.
● When the X67 signal is OFF, the start command source and speed command source are given via
X67 signal state
Signal not assigned
The ON/OFF state of the X67 signal is applied only during a stop. When the terminals are switched
during operation, the ON/OFF state is applied after a stop.
When the X67 is OFF, a reset via communication is disabled.
Changing the terminal assignment using Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 (input terminal function selection) may
affect the other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Parameters referred to
Reverse rotation prevention selection
This function can prevent reverse rotation fault resulting from the incorrect input of the start signal.
● Set this parameter to limit the motor rotation to only one direction.
● This parameter is valid for all of the reverse rotation and forward rotation keys of the operation
panel and of the parameter unit, the start signals (STF, STR signals) via external terminals, and the
forward and reverse rotation commands through communication.
Start command source
Switching of command source by the signal X67
Multi-speed input compensation selection
Remote function selection
Operation mode selection
Reverse rotation prevention
(D) Operation command and frequency command
According to Pr. 338
Commands from external terminals are only valid.
Speed command source
According to Pr. 339
Both forward and reverse rotations
Reverse rotation disabled
Forward rotation disabled
5 - 139