Installation and Getting Started Guide
NOTE: The key parameter applies only to TACACS+ servers, not to TACACS servers. If you are configuring
for TACACS authentication, do not configure a key on the TACACS server and do not enter a key on the HP
10. Click Apply if you changed any TACACS/TACACS+ parameters.
11. Select the TACACS Server link.
If any TACACS/TACACS+ servers are already configured on the device, the servers are listed in a table.
Select the Add TACACS Server link to display the following panel.
If the device does not have any TACACS servers configured, the following panel is displayed.
12. Enter the server's IP address in the IP Address field.
13. If needed, change the Authentication port and Accounting port. (The default values work in most networks.)
14. Click Home to return to the System configuration panel, then select the Save link at the bottom of the dialog.
Select Yes when prompted to save the configuration change to the startup-config file on the device's flash
15. Select the Management link to display the Management panel.
16. Select the Authentication Methods link to display the Login Authentication Sequence panel, as shown in the
3 - 28