Part 1 Troubleshooting Checklists
An ECG OUT LED is also located on the System Board and can be viewed after removing
the Power Supply cover. The meaning of the ECG OUT LED is as follows:
• When permanently on (>20 seconds), this LED indicates an error in the ECG_OUT section.
• If a single fatal error in the ECG_OUT section is detected during power-on, the ECG OUT
LED switches on for up to 20 seconds.
The ECG OUT LED switches off if this fatal error cannot be detected again after 20 sec-
• At power-on, the ECG OUT LED switches on for about 1 second then switches off.
• Every time the ECG_OUT communicates with the Server, the ECG OUT LED blinks
• Every time an error in the ECG_OUT communication to the Server is detected, the ECG
OUT LED switches on for 1-2 seconds.
Troubleshooting the Display Adapter Board LED
High Voltage - Voltages dangerous to life are present in the Instrument when it is
connected to the mains power supply. Do not attempt any adjustment, or make any
contact with the monitor while AC power is connected.
The green LED on the Display Adapter Board can be seen if the chassis is removed from the
plastic housing. It is located on the left side (speaker side) looking through the lower hole of
the metal display holder and can be seen below the brown flex cable which connects the
Display Adapter Board and the TFT panel. Its conditions are as follows:
• The Display Adapter Board LED switches on for approximately 3 seconds following a reset
of the System Board.
• If the Display Adapter Board LED does not switch on after a reset, this is an indication that
the flat ribbon cable to the Display Assembly is not seated correctly.
Troubleshooting the Wireless Assembly LEDs
The Wireless Assembly LEDs can be seen when the gray cover on the right side of the
monitor, above the link bar, is open.
Open this cover to see LEDs
Troubleshooting the Instrument
Service Connector J13