(9) Keyboard input is not accepted.
An application has frozen, there is a problem with the cable connection, or the keyboard has
1. Keyboard input may not be accepted temporarily due to a frozen application.
If the equipment responds to Alt+Tab or Ctrl+Alt+Delete, try the following procedure:
i) Switch applications by pressing Alt+Tab and identify which application has frozen.
ii) After you identify the frozen application, use Task Manager to terminate the application.
To start Task Manager, press Alt+Ctrl+Delete. The Windows Security window will
open. Click Task Manager.
iii) Restart the equipment.
2. Disconnect the keyboard interface cable and securely reconnect it to ensure a stable
3. Connect the keyboard interface cable to another port.
4. Replace the keyboard with another keyboard to check whether the latter works.
5. Reboot the equipment.