1. PRECAUTIONS ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT
Before you move this equipment, make sure you shut down the OS and then
disconnect the plug of the power cord from the outlet, and wait for at least one
minute. If you do not, the HDDs and other devices may fail.
When you transport or carry the equipment, pack it in the dedicated container
(container and packing materials used when the equipment was delivered). If
you use other container or packing materials, that may damage the equipment.
Do not use damaged or broken dedicated container when you transport or
carry the equipment. If you do, that may damage the equipment.
Due to the property of inrush current restraint method with this equipment,
inrush currents may increase than usual if the power is turned on before the
power supply unit has sufficiently cooled off naturally after the power has been
turned off. Before you turn on the power again, wait at least one minute after
you have turned off the power. Otherwise, the inrush currents may affect the
breaker connected to the equipment and also the life span of the equipment
(1) TRANSPORTING THE EQUIPMENT
• When you transport or carry the equipment, pack it in a dedicated container (the container or
packing materials used when the equipment was delivered). When you transport or carry the
equipment in a chassis, protect the equipment so that any vibration and shock the equipment
is subjected to is within the specifications provided.
• Keep a dedicated container (the container or packing materials used when the equipment was
delivered). You can then use them later when the equipment is transported or carried.
(2) INTERFACE CABLES
• Do not pull on a cable with excessive force.
• In order to conformity the EMC standards, use shielded cables for the interface cables
(display interface cable, keyboard interface cable, and mouse interface cable) connected to
• Make sure you use standard certified HDMI cable (Recommendation category 2).
• Route the cables in a neat and orderly manner alongside the device so that those cables do not
catch on hands or feet. If the power cord is disconnected during operation of the equipment
and the power is lost, crucial data stored on the hard disk may be break.