You can scan printed photos and print them all at one time.
Make sure machine is turned on.
Load photo paper.
3. Flick HOME screen and tap
Using the Operation Panel
4. Tap Photo copy.
5. Check on-screen instructions and tap OK.
6. Load printed photo on platen glass following on-screen instructions and tap OK.
• For more on loading photos on the platen glass:
When scanning is complete, the print settings confirmation screen is displayed.
7. Specify settings as necessary.
Flick to display setting items and tap the setting item to display the settings. Tap to specify the setting.
• Depending on the setting item, some settings cannot be specified in combination with the setting
of other setting items. If the setting cannot be specified in combination is selected,
details are displayed on the touch screen. In this case, tap
screen to check the message and change the setting.
Specifies the number of copies.
2. Page size
on the upper left on the touch