• Some applications do not support continuous scanning from the ADF. For details, refer to the
• To scan magazines containing many color photos, select Magazine (Color).
3. Click Preview.
Preview image appears in the Preview area.
• Preview is not displayed when an ADF type is selected for Select Source.
• Colors are adjusted based on the document type selected in Select Source.
4. Set Destination.
• Skip ahead to Step 7 when an ADF type is selected for Select Source.
5. Set Output Size according to purpose.
Output size options vary by the item selected in Destination.
6. Adjust the cropping frames (scan areas) as required.
Adjust the size and position of the cropping frames on the preview image.
Adjusting Cropping Frames (ScanGear)
7. Set Image corrections as required.