• If the Scan standby screen for forwarding the data to the USB-connected computer is displayed
on the touch screen, tap
Attach to E-mail.
4. Tap computer to forward scanned data.
Tap Local (USB) for a USB-connected computer, or tap the computer to forward the scanned data for a
The Scan standby screen is displayed.
5. Specify settings as necessary.
A. Tap to select the document type.
The machine detects the type of the originals automatically and the image is forwarded in the
optimized size, resolution and data format.
• Load originals properly according to their type; otherwise, some originals may not be scanned
For more on loading the original:
• The following items can be scanned:
Photos, postcards, visiting cards, magazines, newspapers, documents, BD/DVD/CDs
to display the screen for selecting to which you save the data.