B. Tap to specify the inner circle.
C. Tap to finalize to specify the print area.
• Measure the outer and inner diameters of the printing surface of the printable disc and make sure
you set a value smaller than the measured value for the outer diameter, and a value larger than
the measured value for the inner diameter.
• For information on printable discs, contact their manufacturers.
6. Tap printable disc type.
• If your printable disc is the recommended disc, specify Recommended disc for the suitable
density printing. If not, specify Other disc.
7. Tap photo you want to print.
• Other options
Using Useful Display Functions
8. Specify print area with trimming.
A. Drag to position the trimming frame.
B. Drag to set the trimming frame size.
C. Tap to finalize your selection of trimming area.
When the area to be cropped is specified, the print setting confirmation screen is displayed.
9. Check print settings and touch Color button.
10. Follow on-screen instructions to set printable disc.
• You can see the procedure to set the printable disc by tapping How to set. The next screen is
displayed by tapping Next. Additionally, touching the Stop button returns to the print confirmation
• For more on setting the printable disc: