Changing WPA/WPA2 Detailed Settings
• This function is not available depending on the printer you are using.
To change the wireless network settings of the printer, connect the printer and the computer with a USB
cable temporarily. If you modify the wireless network settings of the computer over wireless connection
without USB connection, your computer may not be able to communicate with the machine after modifying
The example screenshots in this section refer to the WPA detailed settings.
Start up IJ Network Tool.
2. Select printer in Printers:.
When the printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable temporarily, select the printer with
"USBnnn" (where "n" is a number) appearing in the Port Name column.
3. Select Configuration... on Settings menu.
4. Click Wireless LAN tab.
5. Select Use WPA/WPA2 in Encryption Method: and click Configuration....
The WPA/WPA2 Details screen is displayed.
If encryption is not set to the printer, the Authentication Type Confirmation screen is displayed. Go to
6. Click Change Settings....
7. Check client authentication type and click Next>.