• If both photo files and PDF files are saved on the memory card, when the memory card is inserted
before you select PDF file print, the confirmation screen to select which file you print is displayed.
Tap Print documents in the displayed screen.
• If no printable document (PDF files) is saved on the memory card, Data of supported types are
not saved. is displayed on the touch screen.
6. Select document to print.
File name list
A. Flick to display the name of documents and tap document to print.
B. Tap to switch to the preview display.
C. Flick to display document preview and tap document to print.
D. Tap to switch to the file name list.
E. Tap to display the Details screen.
• File names may not be displayed properly on the document list if the file name is long or includes
• On the preview screen, the first page of each PDF file is displayed on the touch screen. In
addition, if a document is in landscape format, it will be displayed rotated by 90 degrees.
• For some PDF files, it may take longer to display the preview or part of the preview may be
• The name of the PDF files is displayed even though the PDF files cannot be printed using the
operation panel of the machine. If one of the following conditions is applicable to the PDF files,
they are not printable.
• PDF files saved using application software other than Canon IJ Scan Utility and My Image
Garden (application software compatible with the machine)
• PDF files for which the preview screen is not available ("?" is displayed on the preview
• We recommend you display the Details screen and make sure whether a PDF file is printable. If
one of the following conditions is applicable to the PDF file, it is not printable.
• Information on the Details screen cannot be displayed.