Turning the Machine On and Off
Turning on the machine
1. Touch the ON button to turn on the machine.
The POWER lamp flashes and then remains lit.
Confirming that the Power Is On
• It may take a while for the machine to start printing immediately after you turn on the machine.
• If the Alarm lamp lights up or flashes and an error message is displayed on the touch screen,
• You can set the machine to automatically turn on when a print or scan operation is performed
from a computer connected by USB cable or network. This feature is set to off by default.
From the machine
From the computer
Managing the Printer Power
Managing the Printer Power (Mac OS)
Turning off the machine
1. Touch the ON button to turn off the machine.
When the POWER lamp stops flashing, the machine is turned off.