• Scale images using nearest-neighbor interpolation can be used only with the XPS printer
Prevention of Print Data Loss
You can reduce the size of the print data that was created with the application software and then print
Depending on the application software being used, the image data may be cut off or may not be
printed properly. In such cases, select On. If you will not be using this function, select Off.
• When using this function, the print quality may drop depending on the print data.
Unit of Print Data Processing
Selects the processing unit of the print data to be sent to the printer.
Select Recommended under normal circumstances.
• A large amount of memory may be used for certain settings.
Do not change the setting if your computer has a small amount of memory.
• Unit of Print Data Processing tab cannot be used with the XPS printer driver.
Stamp/Background (Stamp...) dialog box
The Stamp/Background (Stamp...) dialog box allows you to print a stamp and/or background over or
behind the document pages. In addition to the pre-registered ones, you can register and use your original
stamp or background.
• With the XPS printer driver, the Stamp/Background... button has become the Stamp... button and
only the stamp function can be used.
Stamp printing is a function that prints a stamp over a document.
Check this check box and select a title from the list to print a stamp.
Stamp Settings dialog
You can check the details of a selected stamp or save a new stamp.
Place stamp over text
Sets how the stamp is to be printed over the document.
Check the Stamp check box to enable this.
Check this check box to print a stamp over the printed document page. The printed data may be
hidden behind the stamp.
Uncheck this check box to print the document data over the stamp. The printed data will not be
hidden behind the stamp. However, the sections of the stamp that are overlapped by the document
may be hidden.