• To display the multiple documents in the list, open the preview and execute print again.
• To return the print documents to their original condition before they were edited in the preview,
on the Edit menu, select Reset Documents from Documents.
• If the documents to be combined have different print settings, a message may be displayed.
Check the contents of the displayed message before combining the documents.
• If the documents to be combined have different output paper sizes and duplex printing or page
layout printing is to be performed, the printer may not produce the expected print results for
certain print pages.
Check the preview before printing.
• Depending on the print settings of the print document, some functions may not be available in
the Canon IJ XPS preview.
• You can rename Document Name to any name.
5. Executing print
When you execute print, the printer uses the specified settings to print the data.
Reprinting from the Print History
When you click Save Print History on the File menu to enable the setting, the document printed from the
preview is saved, and you can reprint the document with the same settings.
1. Displaying the print history
printer driver setup
The saved print document is displayed in the preview.
• To limit the number of print history registrations, click History Entry Limit on the File menu.
• If the limit on the number of registration is exceeded, the print history registrations are deleted
starting from the oldest one.
2. Selecting a print document
From the Document Name list, select the document to be printed.
3. Executing print
Displaying the Print Results before Printing
window. Then on the Maintenance tab, select View Print History.