• You can also set intensity/contrast on the Quick Setup tab by choosing Photo Printing under
Commonly Used Settings, and then choosing Color/Intensity Manual Adjustment under
7. Complete the setup
Click OK on the Main tab.
Then when you execute printing, the document is printed with the intensity/contrast that was adjusted by
the pattern print function.
• When Print a pattern for color adjustment is selected on the Color Adjustment tab, the following
items are grayed out and cannot be set:
• Preview before printing on the Main tab
• Stapling Side and Specify Margin... on the Page Setup tab (When Duplex Printing is set, only
Stapling Side can be set.)
• You can print a pattern only if the Page Layout setting on the Page Setup tab is Normal-size or
• Depending on your application software, this function may not be available.
Adjusting Color Balance
Adjusting Color Balance Using Sample Patterns (Printer Driver)