7. Select the images you want to scan.
Select the checkboxes of the images you want to scan.
8. Click Scan.
Scanning Multiple Documents in Whole Image View
Follow these steps if thumbnails are not displayed correctly when previewed or if you want to scan
multiple documents as a single image.
• Positions of slanted documents are not corrected in whole image view.
1. After previewing images, click
Switch to whole image view.
• When the whole image is displayed, the icon changes to
2. Set Destination.
3. Set Output Size according to purpose.
Invert aspect ratio will be enabled when Output Size is set to anything but Flexible. Click this button
to rotate the cropping frame. Click again to return it to the original orientation.
4. Adjust the cropping frames.
(Thumbnail) on the Toolbar.