• You can see the procedure to set the printable disc by tapping How to set. The next screen is
displayed by tapping Next. Additionally, touching the Stop button returns to the print confirmation
• For more on setting the printable disc:
Placing a Printable Disc
9. Tap OK.
The machine starts copying.
• Touch the Stop button to cancel copying.
• After printing, allow the printing surface of the disc to dry naturally. Do not use hairdryers or
expose the disc to direct sunlight to dry the ink. Do not touch the printing surface until the ink has
• To keep the print quality at an optimal level, we recommend you stop printing discs once every ten
discs when printing more than ten discs continuously. To stop the printing operation, detach the
disc tray from the machine and close the disc tray guide. After approximately three minutes have
elapsed, open the inner cover, attach the disc tray to the machine and resume printing.
• If printing is misaligned, adjust the printing position using Adjust disc print area in Print settings
under Device settings.