Displays the folder in which to save the scanned images. To add a folder, select Add... from the pull-
down menu, then click Add in the displayed Select Destination Folder dialog box and specify the
The default save folders are as follows.
• Windows 8.1: Documents folder
• Windows 8: My Documents folder
• Windows 7: My Documents folder
• Windows Vista: Documents folder
• Windows XP: My Documents folder
Set from the operation panel.
JPEG Image Quality
You can specify the image quality of JPEG files.
Create a PDF file that supports keyword search
Select this checkbox to convert text in images into text data and create PDF files that support
• PDF files that are searchable in the language selected in Document Language on the
(General Settings) tab of the Settings dialog box are created.
Save to a subfolder with current date
Select this checkbox to create a current date folder in the folder specified in Save in and save
scanned images in it. The folder will be created with a name such as "20XX_01_01"
If this checkbox is not selected, files are saved directly in the folder specified in Save in.
(3) Application Settings Area
Specify the e-mail client to use for attaching scanned images.
You can specify the e-mail client you want to start from the pull-down menu.
• To add an e-mail client to the pull-down menu, select Add... from the pull-down menu, then click Add
in the displayed Select Application dialog box and specify the e-mail client.
Opens this guide.
You can restore the settings in the displayed screen to the default settings.