Printing Photo with Trimming
You can edit photo displayed on the touch screen by trimming them and print.
Make sure machine is turned on.
Load photo paper.
3. Flick HOME screen and tap
Using the Operation Panel
Insert memory card into card slot.
• If you insert the memory card before you select Advanced print on the HOME screen, the photo
selection screen in Photo print is displayed.
If both photo files and PDF files are saved on the memory card, the confirmation screen to select
which file you print is displayed.
To display the HOME screen, touch the HOME button.
5. Tap Trimming print.
• If no printable photo data is saved on the memory card, Data of supported types are not saved.
is displayed on the touch screen.
• If more than 2,000 photo data are saved on the memory card, the photo data is split by group per
2,000 photos in reverse chronological order (date last modified) automatically. Check the
message displayed on the touch screen and tap OK.
6. Tap photo you want to print.
• Other Options
Using Useful Display Functions
7. Trim print area.