Cleaning the Pad in the Cassette
If the pad in a cassette is smeared with paper powder or dirt, two or more sheets of paper may be ejected.
Follow the procedure below to clean the pad in a cassette.
You need to prepare: cotton swab
1. Pull out the cassette 1 or cassette 2 from the machine, then remove all the paper.
2. Clean the pad (A) sideways with a moistened cotton swab.
• After cleaning the smeared pad, dry it completely.
For the cassette 1:
For the cassette 2:
3. Reload the paper in the cassette, then insert it into the machine.
• If a message is displayed on the screen after inserting the cassette into the machine, tap OK.
If the problem is not resolved, contact the service center.