You can print out the network settings of the machine such as its IP address and SSID.
For more information on the machine's network setting is printed out:
Printing Network Settings
• The network settings printout contains important information about your network. Handle it with
• Other settings
• You cannot select the items below when Disable LAN is selected for Change LAN.
◦ Set printer name
Specifies the printer name. You can use up to 15 characters for the name.
• You cannot change this setting with the memory card inserted in the card slot.
• You cannot use the same printer name as that already used for other LAN connected devices.
• You cannot use a hyphen for the initial or last character of the printer name.
◦ TCP/IP settings
Performs IPv4 or IPv6 setting.
◦ WSD setting
Setting items when you use WSD (one of the network protocols supported in Windows 8.1,
Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista).
■ Enable/disable WSD
Selects whether WSD is enabled or disabled.
• When this setting is enabled, the printer icon is displayed on the Network Explorer in
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.
■ WSD scan from this device
Selecting Enable allows you to transfer the scanned data to the computer using WSD.
■ Timeout setting
Specifies the timeout length.
◦ Bonjour settings
Setting items for LAN using Bonjour for Mac OS.
■ Enable/disable Bonjour
Selecting Enable allows you to use Bonjour to perform the network settings.
■ Service name
Specifies the Bonjour service name. You can use up to 48 characters for the name.