• Depending on the copy menu, some setting items cannot be selected. This section describes the
setting items in Copy.
The setting item which cannot be selected is displayed grayed out.
For more on the setting items for Photo copy, see
• Some settings cannot be specified in combination with the setting of other setting item or the copy
menu. If the setting which cannot be specified in combination is selected,
displayed on the touch screen. In this case, tap
message and change the setting.
• The settings of the page size, media type, etc. are retained even if the machine is turned off.
• When copying starts in the copy menu that is not available with the specified setting, The specified
function is not available with current settings. is displayed on the touch screen. Change the
setting, following the on-screen instructions.
1. Magnif. (Magnification)
Specify the reduction/enlargement method.
Specify the intensity.
A. Tap to activate/deactivate automatic intensity adjustment.
When ON is selected, the intensity is adjusted automatically according to the originals loaded
on the platen glass.
B. Drag to specify the intensity.
C. Tap to check the intensity setting.
3. Page size
Select the page size of the loaded paper.
4. Type (Media type)
Select the media type of the loaded paper.
5. Print qlty (Print quality)
on the upper left on the touch screen to check the
and Error details are