3. Select the layout
Select Normal-size, Fit-to-Page, Scaled, or Page Layout from the Page Layout list.
4. Specify the side to be stapled
The best Stapling Side is selected automatically from the Orientation and Page Layout settings. To
change the setting, select another stapling side from the list.
5. Set the margin width
If necessary, click Specify Margin... and set the margin width, and then click OK.
6. Complete the setup
Click OK on the Page Setup tab.
When you execute print, the document is first printed on one side of a sheet of paper. After one side is
printed, reload the paper correctly according to the message.
Then click Start Printing to print the opposite side.
• When a media type other than Plain Paper, Ink Jet Hagaki (A), Hagaki K (A), Hagaki (A), or Hagaki
is selected from the Media Type list on the Main tab, Duplex Printing appears grayed out and is
• When Borderless, Tiling/Poster, or Booklet is selected from the Page Layout list, Duplex Printing
and Stapling Side appear grayed out and are unavailable.
• Duplex Printing can be performed only when one of the following paper sizes is selected from Page
Size on the Page Setup tab.
• Letter 8.5"x11" 22x28cm, A5, A4, B5, Hagaki 100x148mm
• After printing the front page, there is an ink drying wait time before starting to print the back page
(Operation stops temporarily). Do not touch the paper during this time. You can change the ink drying
wait time at Custom Settings on the Maintenance tab.