• You can also set color balance on the Quick Setup tab by choosing Photo Printing under
Commonly Used Settings, and then choosing Color/Intensity Manual Adjustment under
7. Complete the setup
Click OK on the Main tab.
Then when you execute printing, the document is printed with the color balance that was adjusted by the
pattern print function.
• When Print a pattern for color adjustment is selected on the Color Adjustment tab, the following
items are grayed out and cannot be set:
• Preview before printing on the Main tab
• Stapling Side and Specify Margin... on the Page Setup tab (When Duplex Printing is set, only
Stapling Side can be set.)
• You can print a pattern only if the Page Layout setting on the Page Setup tab is Normal-size or
• When the Grayscale Printing check box on the Main tab is checked, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow
appear grayed out and are unavailable.
• Depending on your application software, this function may not be available.
Adjusting Color Balance
Adjusting Intensity/Contrast Using Sample Patterns (Printer Driver)