Scanning Multiple Documents at One Time with ScanGear
You can scan two or more photos (small documents) on the Platen at one time on the Basic Mode tab and
Advanced Mode tab.
This section explains how to scan multiple documents from the Basic Mode tab.
• To scan multiple documents as a single image, scan in whole image view.
• The following types of documents may not be cropped correctly. In that case, adjust the cropping
frames (scan areas) in whole image view and scan.
• Photos that have a whitish background
• Documents printed on white paper, hand-written text, business cards, etc.
• Thin documents
• Thick documents
Scanning Multiple Documents in Whole Image View
• The following types of documents may not be scanned correctly.
• Documents smaller than 1.2 inches (3 cm) square
• Photos that have been cut to various shapes
• You can also scan multiple documents at one time from the Advanced Mode tab. Use the Advanced
Mode tab to make advanced scan settings such as the color mode, output resolution, image brightness,
and color tone.
• Refer to the corresponding sections below for details on the Basic Mode tab and Advanced Mode tab.
Basic Mode Tab
Advanced Mode Tab
1. Place the document on the Platen, then start ScanGear (scanner driver).
Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
Starting ScanGear (Scanner Driver)
2. Set Select Source according to the document placed on the Platen.