Monitoring Wireless Network Status
• This function is not available depending on the printer you are using.
• When using the machine over the wired LAN, you cannot monitor network status.
Start up IJ Network Tool.
2. Select printer in Printers:.
3. Select Status on View menu.
The Status screen is displayed and you can check the printer status and connection performance.
1. Signal Strength:
Indicates the strength of the signal received by the printer, ranging from 0% to 100%.
2. Link Quality:
Indicates the signal quality excluding the noise while communicating, ranging from 0% to 100%.
• If the indicated value is low, move your printer closer to the wireless network device.
4. If you measure connection performance in detail, click Advanced Measurement....
The Connection Performance Measurement screen is displayed.
5. Click Next>.
The measurement starts and the status displays. Measurement takes a few minutes.