You can set the settings back to the default.
• Web service setup only
Sets the Web service settings back to the default.
• LAN settings only
Sets the LAN settings other than the administrator password back to the default.
• Settings only
Sets the settings such as the paper size or media type back to the default.
• Device info sending setting only
Sets only the device information sending settings back to the default.
• Reset all
Sets all settings you made to the machine back to the default. The administrator password specified for
the machine is set to the default setting.
• You cannot set the following setting items back to the default:
• The language displayed on the touch screen
• The background color of the HOME screen
• The current position of the print head
• CSR (Certificate Signing Request) for encryption method (SSL/TLS) setting