Scanning Multiple Documents from the ADF (Auto Document
Feeder) in Advanced Mode
Use the Advanced Mode tab to specify the image brightness, color tone, etc. and scan multiple documents
placed on the ADF (Auto Document Feeder) at one time. When using a model supporting ADF duplex
scanning, you can scan both sides of the documents automatically from the ADF.
When scanning from the ADF, documents are scanned without preview.
1. Place the documents on the ADF of the machine, then start ScanGear (scanner driver).
Placing Documents (ADF (Auto Document Feeder))
Starting ScanGear (Scanner Driver)
2. Click the Advanced Mode tab and select Document (ADF Simplex) or Document (ADF
Duplex) for Select Source.
• Settings are not retained when you switch modes.
• You can select Document (ADF Duplex) when using a model supporting ADF duplex scanning.
5. Make image corrections and color adjustments as required.
Color Adjustment Buttons
6. Click Scan.
according to the document or purpose.