Aligning the Print Head
If printed ruled lines are misaligned or print results are otherwise unsatisfactory, adjust the print head
• If the remaining ink level is low, the print head alignment sheet will not be printed correctly.
Replace the ink tank
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper (including recycled paper)*
* Be sure to use paper that is white and clean on both sides.
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the cassette 2.
After inserting the cassette into the machine, the paper information registration screen is displayed on
the touch screen. Select A4 or Letter for Page size and Plain paper for Type, then tap Register.
If a message is displayed on the screen, follow the directions in the message to complete registration.
3. Holding both sides of the paper output tray, gently open it.
The output tray extension will open automatically when the paper output tray is opened.
4. Extend the paper output support.
• If the disc tray guide is open, be sure to close it.
5. Flick the HOME screen, then tap
Using the Operation Panel
The setup menu screen will appear.
The Maintenance screen will appear.
whose ink is low.