If you cannot print
Check the following if you cannot print.
• Check that the printer is connected to the Internet.
• Check that the printer is connected to a LAN and the LAN environment is connected to the Internet.
• Check that no error message is displayed on the printer's LCD monitor.
• If printing does not start even after you wait awhile, go to the printer's home screen, and select
Setup -> Web service inquiry.
If the problem is not resolved, use the printer driver from your computer to perform the print job and check
whether the data can be printed normally on the printer.
If you still cannot print, see the troubleshooting page for your model on the Home of the Online Manual.
• With a wireless LAN connection, after the printer is turned on, it may take several minutes before
communication is possible. Check that your printer is connected to the wireless network, and wait a
while before you start printing.
• If the printer is not turned on or is not connected to the Internet, and consequently a print job is not
processed within 24 hours after it was submitted, the print job is automatically canceled. If this
happens, check the printer power and the Internet connection, and then re-submit the print job.