Printing from an AirPrint-enabled Printer with iOS Device
Using AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
AirPrint enables you to print photos, email, Web pages and documents from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and
Mac without the need to install drivers, or download apps or software.
• If you want to print using AirPrint from Mac, see below.
Printing from an AirPrint-enabled Printer with Mac
Checking Your Environment
First, check your environment.
• AirPrint Operation Environment
◦ iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running the latest version of iOS
◦ Mac running the latest version of Mac OS
• Connection method
The iOS device or Mac and the machine must be connected to the same network over a LAN or
connected directly without wireless router.
Printing with AirPrint from iOS Device
Make sure machine is turned on.
• If the machine's Auto Power On function is enabled, the machine is turned on automatically
when it receives the print data.