Scanning in Advanced Mode
Use the Advanced Mode tab to specify the color mode, output resolution, image brightness, color tone, etc.
"Scanning Multiple Documents at One Time with ScanGear (Scanner
documents at one time.
"Scanning Multiple Documents from the ADF (Auto Document Feeder) in Advanced
multiple documents placed on the ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
• The following types of documents may not be scanned correctly. In that case, click
on the Toolbar to switch to whole image view and scan.
• Photos that have a whitish background
• Documents printed on white paper, hand-written text, business cards, etc.
• Thin documents
• Thick documents
• The following types of documents may not be scanned correctly.
• Documents smaller than 1.2 inches (3 cm) square
• Photos that have been cut to various shapes
1. Place the document on the Platen, then start ScanGear (scanner driver).
Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
Starting ScanGear (Scanner Driver)
2. Click the Advanced Mode tab.
The tab switches to Advanced Mode.
• Settings are not retained when you switch modes.
Driver)" to scan multiple
Mode" to scan