Test application in
© Siemens AG, 2001. All rights reserved
SINUMERIK 840D/810D Configuring the OP 030 Operator Interface (FBO) – 09.01 Edition
a) New application
1. In the DOS box select the L:\PROJ\APP\OBJ_C800 directory
2. Call "NMAKE.EXE APP.MAK"
"Build" or "Rebuild All" in MSVC Workbench
1. In the DOS box select the L:\PROJ\STD\OBJ_C800 directory
2. Call "NMAKE.EXE STD.MAK"
The standard application must be compiled at least once and, of
course, once again if the application source files are changed.
The project binary file has to be created from the application and standard
configuration if at least one source file or text source file has been changed.
1. In the DOS box, select the L:\PROJ\DAT directory
2. Call "NMAKE.EXE"
a) Offline test
1. In the DOS box, select the L:\BIN directory
2. Call "OP030.EXE"
b) Online test via MPI link
1. In the DOS box, select the OP030BIN directory
2. Start the MPI driver by calling COM030.BAT
3. In the L:\BIN directory, copy the BT0_NCK.INI file into the BT0.INI
4. Call "OP030.EXE"
5. End the test (<CTRL> + <X>)
When the user changes from online test mode back to offline test mode, the
BT0_SIM.INI file must be copied into BT0.INI again.
Introduction to Configuring (PSE)
5 Steps for Configuring the OP 030