The status screen displays two lines of an entire menu at a
This is the entire Main Menu:
Menus beginning with a greater-than symbol (>) indicate sub-menu
2. Use the arrow buttons to move the cursor to your selection and press the
A cursor highlights the currently selected line.
3. To return to the Main Menu from one of these selections, press Escape.
4. To exit the Main Menu, press Escape.
Event Log Menu
The Event Log menu has information about current and resolved events. The
menu provides a list of all events currently in the log. These may be errors or
normal system events like a system boot.
You can view system events in the FPC status screen and in the
Event Log Report Utility in NetServer Utilities on Navigator.
The details may differ slightly.
1. Select Event Log from the Main Menu.
The first two lines of the log appear on the NetServer's front panel display:
>008^ POST Error
2. Use the arrow buttons to see the complete list.
Controls, Ports, and Indicators