14. Install the Cable Management Arm to the rear of the rack-mounted
Refer to Chapter 8, "Mounting the HP NetServer in the Rack System/E or
15. Hook up the monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power supplies, if any.
Refer to Chapter 9, "Connecting Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, and Power
Supplies," and to the power supply installation guide.
16. Connect external cables.
17. Power up the HP NetServer.
Refer to Chapter 2, "Controls, Ports and Indicators."
18. Go to the "Configuring the HP NetServer" section later in this chapter.
Follow the setup steps in the exact order shown below for a successful pedestal
installation. Skip any steps that do not apply to your installation.
Unlock bezel before removing it.
1. As you unpack the shipping box, verify contents against the Contents List
included with your HP NetServer. If anything is missing or damaged, call
Setting Up the HP NetServer LH 3000r and LH 3000
Figure 1-3. LH 3000 and Bezel