(1) Tags used for Class1 Tag communication
The following tags are used for Class1 Tag communication.
[ SET Y0 ]
Receives a connection request from Consumer (Consumer Tag) of the target device
and sends data to the Consumer (Consumer Tag).
Sends a connection request to Producer (Producer Tag) of the target device and
receives data from the Producer (Producer Tag).
Class1 Output Area
(Un\G8192 to Un\G12287)
Figure 4.3 Tags used for Class1 Tag communication
1) The Tag communication start request (Y00) is set to on.
A connection is established between the Consumer (Consumer Tag) and
Producer (Producer Tag) to start Tag communication.
2) Device data are stored into the Class1 Output Area (Un\G8192 to Un\G12287).
3) Producer Tag data are sent to the Consumer (Consumer Tag) at RPI intervals.
(2) Timing of Class1 Tag communication in this section)
Whether communication is normal or not can be checked in the
Communication Status (Class1)(Un\G27136 to Un\G27151).
4) Data in the Class1 Input Area (Un\G0 to Un\G4095) are stored to the device.
When Extension Class1 Input/Output Area is used, the steps 2) and 4) above are
performed by the auto refresh. (
Table 4.3 Tag type
Class1 Input Area
(Un\G0 to Un\G4095)
Section 7.9.7 "Refresh Parameter" window)
4.2 Tag Communication Function
4.2.1 Class1 Tag communication
[ SET Y0 ]