● Shut off the external power supply (all phases) used in the system before wiring.
Failure to do so may result in electric shock or damage to the product.
● Connectors for external devices must be crimped or pressed with the tool specified by the
manufacturer, or must be correctly soldered.
Incomplete connections may cause short circuit, fire, or malfunction.
● Securely connect the connector to the module.
● Place the communication cable or power cable in a duct or clamp it.
If not, dangling cable may swing or inadvertently be pulled, resulting in damage to the module or
cables or malfunction due to poor contact.
● Check the type of the interface to be connected before wiring the modules.
Connecting to a wrong interface or incorrect wiring may cause a fire or failure.
● When disconnecting a communication cable or power cable from the module, do not pull the cable
For the cable with connector, hold the connector part of the cable.
Pulling the cable connected to the module may result in malfunction or damage to the module or
● Prevent foreign matter such as dust or wire chips from entering the module.
Such foreign matter can cause a fire, failure, or malfunction.
● A protective film is attached to the top of the module to prevent foreign matter, such as wire chips,
from entering the module during wiring.
Do not remove the film during wiring.
Remove it for heat dissipation before system operation.
● Do not install the control lines or communication cables together with the main circuit lines or power
Keep a distance of 100mm or more between them.
Failure to do so may result in malfunction due to noise.