UTILITY PACKAGE (SW1DNC-EIPUTL-E)
Exporting label data for GX Works2
Export the label data that have been configured with Utility Package to a GX Works2
The label names that have been configured with Utility Package can be used in the
programming of GX Works2.
"Global Label" ("Structured
Data Types") can be managed
1) Select "Use Label" in GX Works2, and create a new project and save it in the
workspace format (*.gd2)
For saving the project in the workspace format, refer to the following.
GX Works2 Version 1 Operating Manual (Common)
2) Terminate GX Works2.
3) Select "Label (for GX Works2) Setting Enable" in the "Add Own Nic" window of
Utility Package and create a new project.
4) Export the label data that have been configured with Utility Package to a GX
• When [File] [Export] [Label] is selected, the "Open" window is displayed.
• Specify the GX Works2 project and click the
5) Start GX Works2.
6) Open the project where the label data for GX Works2 have been exported.
7) Compile the global labels and check that there are no errors in the exported
8) Use the global labels to create a program.
Figure 7.17 Configuring GX Works2 global labels
7.8 Exporting Setting Data
7.8.1 Exporting label data for GX Works2