Please confirm the following product warranty details before using this product.
1. Gratis Warranty Term and Gratis Warranty Range
If any faults or defects (hereinafter "Failure") found to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi occurs during use of the
product within the gratis warranty term, the product shall be repaired at no cost via the sales representative or
Mitsubishi Service Company.
However, if repairs are required onsite at domestic or overseas location, expenses to send an engineer will be
solely at the customer's discretion. Mitsubishi shall not be held responsible for any re-commissioning,
maintenance, or testing on-site that involves replacement of the failed module.
[Gratis Warranty Term]
The gratis warranty term of the product shall be for one year after the date of purchase or delivery to a designated
Note that after manufacture and shipment from Mitsubishi, the maximum distribution period shall be six (6) months,
and the longest gratis warranty term after manufacturing shall be eighteen (18) months. The gratis warranty term of
repair parts shall not exceed the gratis warranty term before repairs.
[Gratis Warranty Range]
(1) The range shall be limited to normal use within the usage state, usage methods and usage environment, etc.,
which follow the conditions and precautions, etc., given in the instruction manual, user's manual and caution
labels on the product.
(2) Even within the gratis warranty term, repairs shall be charged for in the following cases.
1. Failure occurring from inappropriate storage or handling, carelessness or negligence by the user. Failure
caused by the user's hardware or software design.
2. Failure caused by unapproved modifications, etc., to the product by the user.
3. When the Mitsubishi product is assembled into a user's device, Failure that could have been avoided if
functions or structures, judged as necessary in the legal safety measures the user's device is subject to or
as necessary by industry standards, had been provided.
4. Failure that could have been avoided if consumable parts (battery, backlight, fuse, etc.) designated in the
instruction manual had been correctly serviced or replaced.
5. Failure caused by external irresistible forces such as fires or abnormal voltages, and Failure caused by
force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, wind and water damage.
6. Failure caused by reasons unpredictable by scientific technology standards at time of shipment from
7. Any other failure found not to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi or that admitted not to be so by the user.
2. Onerous repair term after discontinuation of production
(1) Mitsubishi shall accept onerous product repairs for seven (7) years after production of the product is
Discontinuation of production shall be notified with Mitsubishi Technical Bulletins, etc.
(2) Product supply (including repair parts) is not available after production is discontinued.
3. Overseas service
Overseas, repairs shall be accepted by Mitsubishi's local overseas FA Center. Note that the repair conditions at
each FA Center may differ.
4. Exclusion of loss in opportunity and secondary loss from warranty liability
Regardless of the gratis warranty term, Mitsubishi shall not be liable for compensation of damages caused by any
cause found not to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi, loss in opportunity, lost profits incurred to the user by Failures
of Mitsubishi products, special damages and secondary damages whether foreseeable or not, compensation for
accidents, and compensation for damages to products other than Mitsubishi products, replacement by the user,
maintenance of on-site equipment, start-up test run and other tasks.
5. Changes in product specifications
The specifications given in the catalogs, manuals or technical documents are subject to change without prior notice.