Turning the Machine On and Off
Turning on the machine
1. Press the ON button to turn on the machine.
The ON lamp flashes and then remains lit.
Confirming that the Power Is On
• It may take a while for the machine to start printing immediately after you turn on the machine.
• If the Alarm lamp lights up or flashes, see
• You can set the machine to automatically turn on when a print or scan operation is performed
from a computer connected by USB cable or wireless network. This feature is set to off by
Managing the Printer Power
Managing the Printer Power (Mac OS)
Turning off the machine
1. Press the ON button to turn off the machine.
When the ON lamp stops flashing, the machine is turned off.
• When you
lamp is off.
unplug the power cord
after turning off the machine, be sure to confirm that the ON