• When multiple images are previewed, different outlines indicate different selection status.
• Focus Frame (thick blue outline): The displayed settings will be applied.
• Selected Frame (thin blue outline): The settings will be applied to the Focus Frame and Selected
Frames simultaneously. You can select multiple images by clicking them while pressing the Ctrl
• Unselected (no outline): The settings will not be applied.
• Double-click a frame to zoom in on the image. Click
screen to display the previous or next frame. Double-click the frame again to return the display to its
(Whole Image) is displayed on the Toolbar:
Items on the Platen are scanned and displayed as a single image. All portions in the cropping frames will
• You can specify the cropping frame on the displayed image. In thumbnail view, you can only create
one cropping frame per image. In whole image view, you can create multiple cropping frames.
Adjusting Cropping Frames (ScanGear)
Scanning in Basic Mode
(Frame Advance) at the bottom of the