Notice for Web Service Printing
When Using Web Service
• Canon does not guarantee the continuity and reliability of the web services provided, the availability of
site access, or permission to download the materials.
• Canon may at any time update, change, or delete the information provided through the web service,
or may suspend or discontinue the service without prior notice. Canon shall not be held responsible
for any damages resulting from such actions.
• In no event shall Canon be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of the web
• User registration is necessary before you can use the external link site.
When you use the external link site, observe the conditions of use of the site and use the service
within your own responsibility.
• All or part of the web service may not be available depending on the country or region you live in.
• Depending on your network environment, some functions on web service are not available. Even if
they are available, it may take a while to print or display the contents, or communication may be
interrupted while operation is in progress.
• When you use web service, your machine's name, information of your region or country, your selected
language, and what kind of service you use (e.g. photo sharing site) are sent to and saved in our
server. Canon is unable to identify specific customers using this information.
• Before you transfer ownership or dispose of a printer that supports a color LCD monitor, select
Device settings -> Reset setting -> Reset all and delete your login name and password.
• For details, contact a Canon-authorized sales representative in the country or region you live in.
To Those Living in Mainland China
• PIXMA/MAXIFY Cloud Link, Easy-PhotoPrint+, and some functions of Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY,
which are included with this machine, are provided by Canon Inc.
However, as the server is installed outside of mainland China, some of these services may not be
Copyrights and Rights of Publicity
When printing using a service provided by Canon
1. The copyright of each material (photos, illustrations, logos, or documents: hereinafter referred to as
"the materials") provided on the printing service belongs to their respective owners. Issues pertaining
to Rights of Publicity may arise regarding the use of any of people or characters displayed on the
Except as otherwise permitted (please see "2" below), copying, modifying or distributing all or a
portion of any of the materials contained on the web template printing service without prior consent of
the respective rights (Rights of Publicity and Copyright) holder is strictly prohibited.
2. All of the materials provided on the web template printing service can be freely used for personal and