• This function is not available depending on the printer you are using.
The wireless routers detected are listed.
1. Detected Wireless Routers:
The signal strength from the wireless router, encryption type, name of wireless router, and the radio
channel can be checked.
• If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of
disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
• Signal strength is displayed as follows.
• Type of encryption is displayed as follows.
Blank: No encryption
WEP: WEP is set
WPA/WPA2: WPA/WPA2 is set
Click to update the list of wireless routers when your target wireless router is not detected.
If the target wireless router is set to the stealth mode, click Cancel to return to the previous screen and
enter the wireless router's SSID in SSID: on the Wireless LAN sheet.
Wireless LAN Sheet
• When detecting your target wireless router, make sure the wireless router is turned on.