• If the Alarm lamp lights or flashes after the paper output cover is closed, take appropriate
An Error Occurs
• When you start printing after replacing the FINE cartridge, the machine starts cleaning the print
head automatically. Do not perform any other operations until the machine completes the
cleaning of the print head.
• If the print head is out of alignment, as indicated by misaligned printed ruled lines or similar
align the print
• The machine may make noise during operation.
Notes on FINE cartridges
• Do not touch the electrical contacts (A) or print head nozzle (B) on a FINE cartridge. The machine
may not print properly if you touch them.
• If you remove a FINE cartridge, replace it immediately. Do not leave the machine with the FINE
• Use a new FINE cartridge for replacement. Installing a used FINE cartridge may cause the nozzles to
Furthermore, with such a FINE cartridge, the machine will not be able to inform you when to replace
the FINE cartridge properly.
• Once a FINE cartridge has been installed, do not remove it from the machine and leave it out in the
open. This will cause the FINE cartridge to dry out, and the machine may not operate properly when it
is reinstalled. To maintain optimal printing quality, use a FINE cartridge within six months of first use.