This function allows you to change the printer settings such as the quiet setting, the energy saving
settings, and the print settings.
This function allows you to specify the AirPrint settings, such as paper size and media type.
Web service connection setup
This function allows you to register to Google Cloud Print or IJ Cloud Printing Center, or delete a
This function allows you to specify the administrator password and SSL/TLS settings of certificate
for encrypted communication.
• The password is specified to the machine serial number at the time of purchase.
For the password, refer to
• The following character restrictions apply to the password that you change:
• Set the password by using 4 to 32 characters.
• The allowed characters are single-byte alphanumeric characters.
• For security reasons, we recommend you use 6 and more alphanumeric characters.
System info and LAN settings
This function allows you to check the system information and to change the LAN settings.
This function allows you to update the firmware and check version information.
This function allows you to change the language on the display.
This function displays the Online Manual.
6. When you finish checking printer status and changing printer settings, select Log off.
7. Close web browser.